Dear ICT Teachers,
The University of San Diego’s Center for Cybersecurity is offering their 4th annual Gencyber Academy of Excellence Beginner Camp. The camp is FREE and is for rising 10th, 11th, and 12th graders interested in careers in Cybersecurity. Applications are due March 29th – see the application link below along with more details about the camp.
What is the GenCyber Program?
For the fourth consecutive year, USD has been hosting the GenCyber Academy of Excellence; a week-long program focused on the technical aspects of cybersecurity, including core concepts guided by Cyber-First Principals
- Formal instruction from USD faculty, industry experts and
- Hands-on experience with cybersecurity defense tools
- Team projects to solve cybersecurity problems
- Field trips to cybersecurity organizations in the San Diego area
- World of Work and cybersecurity career development for students
Who is the GenCyber Summer Program For?
The objective of the program is to inspire a new generation of college bound students
into the emerging and critical cybersecurity field.
- Incoming college bound 10th, 11th and 12th graders interested in acquiring cybersecurity skills and exploring cybersecurity as a career goal
No Cost To Participate
In order to stimulate learning and encourage future professionals to the cyber industry, the National Security Agency (NSA) has awarded funding to the University of San Diego to provide this program. Materials and meals are included.
How to Apply?
Admission to the GenCyber Summer Program is through an application process. Space is limited and there is no guarantee of admittance. If you have questions regarding this program or the application process, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Please follow the link below to apply.
USD’s Center for CyberSecurity Engineering and Technology and other High School educational programs
For more information about USD’s Center for CyberSecurity Engineering and Technology and other exciting high school educational programs please follow the link below.